Thank you for playing our game and supporting us in the complete game development process.
Most of our games and applications are free to play along with optional in-game-purchases so and in order to preserve the best quality and a smooth game experience we collect an d process some of the information related to the game player in order to provide you smooth and improve the overall experience in the game.
Parents and guardians of kids under 13 have certain rights according to Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA, http://www.coppa.org/coppa.htm) and we, as a gaming studio, respects all these rights. We do not knowingly, directly collect, and store any personal information from a kid under the age of 13, and we hereby specifically prohibit children from giving us any personal information.
Collection and use of data
We collect non-personal and personal information.
This is the anonymous information from which one cannot find out the identity of the user. Non-personal information includes technical information, behavioral data and statistical data.
Non-personal Information collected by Third Parties may include the following technical information: type of operation system (e.g. Android, iOS, etc.), type of browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.), screen resolution (e.g. 800×600, 1024×768, etc.), language (e.g. English), device type (e.g. Galaxy, HTC, iPhone, etc.), geo-location – only general location may be collected.
This information is usually gathered by third party services during your usage of our games. They analyze players’ activities when they interact with our games. This information is used to do statistical research, measure traffic and make applications that are customized to players’ preferences.
This type of Non Personal information is collected implicitly and does not require consent of the user as such information does not put users’ privacy at risk. This may also include implicit events logged by Facebook SDKs including but not limited to basic interaction of the application/game, Apps installs , Apps launches and system information such as time zone, device Operating System, device model, carrier, screen size, processor cores, total disk space, remaining disk space.
This information is used to provide a better user experience to the end user from measurement Ads perspective and targeted Ads as per the user’s hardware and OS.
This is the kind of information that can identify you as an individual. We may collect directly or through third party services after getting your consent and permission that allows us to collect this information.
This information may contain the following information:
- Age of the player
- e-mail address of the user
- user’s personal identifier, e.g. advertising identifier, device identifier (e.g. IP address), unique device identifier (UDID), and carrier user ID
- geo-location information from a GPS enabled device (if the user allowed it)
- Log and device information
- Device usage-, and consumption information
All of the above information is gathered by user’s consent, which is accepted after showing user a consent form and obtaining consent through that form.
Purpose of this collection of information
Purpose of this collection of information is to enhance user experience, provide users with customized content (ads and applications), allow user to use certain functionalities in the game (in app purchases) and make possible the availability of with ‘sign in with Facebook’ feature.
Cookies and Local Data
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your device, which enables applications to enable certain features. E.g., User preferences like muted sound of the game shall be stored locally on your device, frequency capping to make sure that if we decide to promote an app, we do not run the ad of the same game repeatedly. We shall store and access such information to enhance your experience. Third party services might use session cookies (which are deleted once you close the app) or persistent cookies (which remain stored until the user clears the cookies). The data stored can be personal or non-personal. Most devices allow you to block and clear cookies. Thus if you have allowed cookies on your device, your local device storage might be used to store and access information.
Sharing of Information
The user information that is stored by us shall only be shared according to the following guidelines:
- If doing so is binding by law, such as following a court order, regulation, legal process or request by a government.
- To ensure detection and prevention of fraud and security threats.
- To negate the claims that content published under our brand name causes violation of a third party right.
- To make sure that the ads shown to you are relevant.
- To protect the rights and property of our games studios as well users or the public.
In case of a merger, acquisition or sale of the company, the change in ownership and usage of information shall be notified through our website.
Advertising of other games and ads
Please be noted that with the current and new changes in the privacy policies of the companies. It is important that the users’ data be protected unless provided a consent from the user to share their information. So, if you have given and provided us your consent in accordance with Section 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, we might share your advertising ID to advertising networks for the purpose of them serving similar and appropriate advertisements to you within our applications and games.
These third-party service providers include but are not limited to ‘Admob’, ‘Chart boost’, Facebook, vungle, Adcolony, flurry and ‘Unity Ads’. We advise you to read privacy policies of these companies, which can be found at the following links:
- Game Analytics https://gameanalytics.com/privacy
- Applovin https://www.applovin.com/privacy/
- Adcolony https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- Ad Mob: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- Chart boost: https://answers.chartboost.com/hc/en-us/articles/200780269-Privacy-Policy
- Unity Ads: https://unityads.unity3d.com/help/Legal/Privacy
- Chartboost https://answers.chartboost.com/hc/en-us/articles/200780269
- Facebook Ads https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Flurry https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/products/developer/index.ht m
- Tapjoy https://home.tapjoy.com/legal/#privacy-policy
- Vungle https://vungle.com/privacy/
Note: We hereby also inform you that we shall advertise in our games, other games made by us.
Request user data deletion
You will find below explanations regarding the reasons why we may collect data.Why is data collected
“Mindravel Interactive” and its third-party partners collect data:
- To provide you with the services you asked for
- To run analytics and understand how users interact with our product and services in order to continuously improve it
- Facebook Analytics
To delete user data collected by “Mindravel Interactive”, please reach out to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
If you also want to request the deletion of the data that may have been collected about you or your device by our third-party partners that are acting as independent data controllers, you will find below the contact for each partner and the link to the relevant section of their privacy policies:
- email: email@example.com
- Facebook Analytics:
- Voodoo does not collect any of your personal data, and only provides an SDK package to retrieve the data collected by the above mentioned partners. You can still contact them to request the deletion of their accesses to the partners’ interfaces.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We take significant measures to ensure that our games and user information collected by us remains safe and there is no unauthorized access. We have used generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures in this regard. However, there are inherent risks in transmission of information on the internet and electronic storage of information, and we do not guarantee that no unauthorized access will take place.
Social sharing features
We serve our players with a wide range of games and applications and some applications and games have social sharing features.
These features allow industry accepted integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” and “Share” buttons), which let you share actions you take in the App with other media including social media.
In order to do so , It is by law required that the player must be over the minimum age limit that is agreed by the legislation in the jurisdictions to use social sharing features integrated in our applications and games. These features enables our players with the sharing of information with your friends or the public. Whether or not, you can share on the desired social media depends on your privacy settings with that medium.
Some of our applications and games have the following social media platform integration
- Game Center
Modification in Policy
For any questions, comments or suggestions contact us at email@example.com